Currently, the ATEM group is engaged in:
- Production: Atem Group plant (Ukraine, Kiev);
- Distribution: trading houses in Ukraine, the Russian Federation and the U.S.A.;
- Retail Sales: Atelier Keramiki showroom network (26 showrooms in Ukraine’s largest cities, 1 showroom in Moscow).
In the second half of 2009, the ATEM group ranked first in output and market share among Ukraine’s ceramic tile manufacturers.
From 2010-2016, the ATEM group increased its advantage over the competition.
Key figures for ATEM Ceramic Group in 2016:
- The ATEM group's production capacity: over 22 million square meters of ceramic and porcelain tiles per year
- ATEM’s output of production: 17.1 million square meters, accounting for 33% of Ukraine’s total ceramic and porcelain tile production (51.4 million square meters);
- ATEM’s sales volume in the Ukrainian market: 11.1 million square meters, accounting for 32% out of all domestic companies’ total volume of ceramic and porcelain tile sales or 25% of the total market volume (44.8 million square meters);
- ATEM’s export volume: 6 million square meters, accounting for 35% of Ukraine’s total export of ceramic and porcelain tiles (16.9 million square meters);
- ATEM’s export volume to the Russian Federation: 3.3 million square meters, which composes 34% of Ukraine’s entire export of ceramic and porcelain tiles to the Russian Federation (9.8 million square meters)